So this blog is all about things that are essential for a day on the boat with Pastor. I think he's naming it "Sail la Vie"
What I'm Wearing:
1) Land's End Bandeau Swimsuit- I loveee the floral print on this suit
2) Oversized Men's Polo Sweater- when I'm sitting on the bow in the wind, I love having a big sweater to cuddle into
3) Rayban ClubMasters- Who doesn't love this classic, preppy staple?!
4) Lilly Pulitzer Sunglasses strap in Floaters [my pattern of choice]
5) The sailing must-have- Sperry Topsider Bluefish 2-eye. I simply adore the seersucker and dark brown leather!
What's In My Bag?
1) Vineyard Vines Tote- I love this one with the nautical signal flags on top!
2) A monogrammed beach towel of course- I use a diamond monogram
3) Jocalat Lara Bars- Chocolate mint is my favorite
4) San Pelligrino Aranciata- Think virgin mimosa. Refreshing and light. I fell in love with them last summer and we've been enjoying an affair to remember ever since.
5) Lilly Pulitzer Koozie to put your SanPel in- southern staple and it comes in my pattern
6) Clinique SPF 25 Spray- A predisposition to skin cancer runs in my family
7) Something to read- A twist on Pride & Prejudice is my next choice.
I don't take an iPod because I love listening to the sounds- the waves, wind, seagulls. I love it all.
__________________________Coming soon... New Lilly Collection Items I love! and a tribute to Audrey with Boatneck dresses