About Me

My photo
I am a South Carolinian who was raised classic, conservative, Christian, and proud. These are my exploits as I attempt to bring Greek Life and Southern Charm to Southeastern University. I love Autumn, Lilly Pulitzer, Sweet Tea, French cooking, Monograms, Gardenias, Pearls, Sailing, and Turquoise.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Style Alert: Anchored Style

This fabulous company is based out of Largo, Florida, Anchored Style. (The president actually knows my favorite prof from their college days, small world right?) Here are some of my fave things from them:

Top of my list is the Sailcloth Bag, which are sewn by a real sailor once
 ordered with your choice of pattern inside.

And this shirt which comes in both men's and women's


I love love love this long-sleeved tee that spells style in Signal Flags



What do you love from Anchored Style?

No comments:

Post a Comment