About Me

My photo
I am a South Carolinian who was raised classic, conservative, Christian, and proud. These are my exploits as I attempt to bring Greek Life and Southern Charm to Southeastern University. I love Autumn, Lilly Pulitzer, Sweet Tea, French cooking, Monograms, Gardenias, Pearls, Sailing, and Turquoise.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little White Dress


I have been shopping for a white dress for Pref Day. Theta Pi Prez found a super adorable one the other day that is one shoulder and then our Financial VP has several white Lilly dresses just hanging in her closet on a regular rotation, although I am sure she will use the excuse to buy a new one. 

So, needless to day, my search for the perfect one is becoming quite a task. It has to have straps to apply to campus dress code and should be somewhat casual since this is Florida afterall. In an effort to avoid my first ecology assignment, here are my favorites so far...

This dress is from Banana's Mad Men Collection, which if you haven't explored, you definately should!


This one is wayyy to casual but its cute just the same. 


Calvin Klein often finds the way to my heart with their clean lines and simplicity


And this Ralph Lauren Classic




5 comments:

  1. Love the Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren. Either of those would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love (and that word really does not come close to how I really feel about) the Ralph Lauren dress! It's perfect for Pref Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have a white dress for high school graduation and got it from lilly - they usually have some cute ones!

    Just found your blog and love it, newest follower!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might be a little late and not that you requested opinions... BUT CK and RL are my top two pics :)Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete