About Me

My photo
I am a South Carolinian who was raised classic, conservative, Christian, and proud. These are my exploits as I attempt to bring Greek Life and Southern Charm to Southeastern University. I love Autumn, Lilly Pulitzer, Sweet Tea, French cooking, Monograms, Gardenias, Pearls, Sailing, and Turquoise.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturdays are for football. At least in they fall they are. Auburn is making me so nervous right now that I am working on other things while the game is on in the background.

I am working on the schedule for the officer retreat next week. Top Belle and I decided that in an effort to give two girls the best sorority experience we can, we are going to take on our officer candidates as Littles early so that when they get their own Littles at least they can have grand-Bigs. So, now I get to have  my own Little for a semester- almost like a practice Little. lol. But I am unbelievably excited to spoil her and think up cute Little date ideas and gifts. Then once our official Theta Pi year starts we'll all get our real Littles. 

**After talking to my mom and a friend that also goes to a mid-west school, I think it is more common there to use the term "Pledge Mom(ma)" and "Pledge Daughter." 

I've been working on some graphic stuff for us and we have already met with a graphic designer to make our crest which we are really excited about too. So below is one of the graphics I've made featuring our symbols (honeybees and lemons), our colors (navy and yellow), and our unofficial motto.


Share anything that your Big did for you or that you did for your Little that you absolutely loved?



1 comment:

  1. I really like that! catchy and straightforward

    ReplyDelete