About Me

My photo
I am a South Carolinian who was raised classic, conservative, Christian, and proud. These are my exploits as I attempt to bring Greek Life and Southern Charm to Southeastern University. I love Autumn, Lilly Pulitzer, Sweet Tea, French cooking, Monograms, Gardenias, Pearls, Sailing, and Turquoise.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let's Talk Lilly

Extra Credit today: I've done a little online shopping and some Lilly things are just too wonderful to keep to myself.

Like this adorable dress! Which, yes in case you were wondering, it does have pockets!


Or this quaint shirt-dress that is just dying for a string of pearls and some cream patent-leather flats:



The scalloped edging on these shorts is just too cute! Perfect for running around town!


In my humble opinion, this is the Pièce de résistance of the new collections from Lilly



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment