It finally happened. I entered the iPhone world. And I admit it, I did it for a Lilly Pulitzer phone case.
Not wanting to spend a gajillion dollars on an iPhone when the new one comes out in less than a month, I went to Best Buy and got a refurbished iPhone 3GS for $18. Crazy right? So,while everyone is foaming at the mouth for the new iPhone 5, I am enjoying being a deb in the smartphone world. I had a Samsung Eternity touch-screen phone since my freshman year. It was a good phone to me. I drop my phone at least twice a day and it never died. I finally needed a new phone because it got a little screwy with the calibration of the touch screen, but that phone had been to hell and back several times and held up better than the Brave Little Toaster.
So my essentials for iPhone ownership (whether you have a 3G, 3GS, 4, or 5)....
1. Lilly Pulitzer "Nice to See You" iPhone 3GS case from Amazon.com
- Its important to note most of belles have noted that the edges peel but right after I received it I coated the edges in Essie No Chip clear polish and have not had any problems.
2. Zagg Scratch-proof Screen Protector
- 100% scratch proof because they use the stuff that they make helicopter blades from and its crazy awesome! I am so accident prone and this is a great product to prevent that.
3. FM transmitter that charges the phone too
- I am a little ghetto as far as car stereos go. I dont have an audio output, CD player, or functioning tape-player. I don't plan on having the car much longer so I haven't replaced it. So this is great! One with a digital display.
On another note, we met the the VP of Student Life and Development about Theta Pi and he not only liked our proposal, he wants to give us and house and use us to set up a system for other greek organizations to go through to establish themselves. He did say, we have to go through several tough meetings with faculty and the executive board and such. But we are ready ande excited. Going national to our other AG/Christian universities and colleges was also discussed.
Beaus left and right this week have been appreciating my love for football and I can't wait to watch the Auburn game this weekend with all my southern gent South Carolina Fans.
Happy Wednesday y'all!