About Me

My photo
I am a South Carolinian who was raised classic, conservative, Christian, and proud. These are my exploits as I attempt to bring Greek Life and Southern Charm to Southeastern University. I love Autumn, Lilly Pulitzer, Sweet Tea, French cooking, Monograms, Gardenias, Pearls, Sailing, and Turquoise.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fill in The Blanks... & Ignore The Homework



I borrowed this from a great belle that I follow (and you should too).


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)  morning person. Buuuuut, I have to get up. Once I am up, I am so productive and if I get up in the early morning , I am in a great mood all day.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are ... Hillsong (whenever I am in my room or if I need something to play while I fall asleep), Muse/Radiohead (for those quiet afternoons especially when it rains), He Is We (all the time), and upon occassion the James Taylor station too.
 
3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are . . . This really depends on who is with me and where I am going. If I am driving to the beach (and going to school in Florida, that is often) I love fun He is We, Plug In Stero, NeverShoutNever, and bands like that. If I am driving home to see the family , I play a lot of worship stuff because its a long drive to do alone and so I spend some quality time with by Best Friend. 
 
4.  My favorite pattern is Floaters from Lilly. She is moving on to new prints but I still love love love this pattern 

5.  My favorite perfume is   Sexy Little Things from VS and (Lord Help Me) Juicy Couture.
 

6.  Rules are the fabric of our lives. Society has lost the standards set by basic rules of engagement and society. So I know I am in good company when the rules of decorum are followed. Thank the Lord I am from the South.
 
7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is "Oh Geez!" "Don't even get me started on the things I don't understand" (which is a quote from Sweet Home Alabama)... and a few other things that I can't think of at the moment but I am sure I say.

I am supposed to be doing homework which is why I am not at "Ugly Prom" with the rest of the Athletic Department (I made the Collegite DII Competition cheer squad here, if I forgot to mention that) where we wear the most hideous outfits we can find and then go to a roller-skating rink. So I am going to throw on my hideous dress and meet up with the Squad at Applebees and laugh at the drunk middle aged women doing Karaoke... just as soon as I get a paper done. 

Another great blog you should follow is written by the Lady of one of my Best Friends (since 8th grade).  She is doing a great giveaway that I would enter if I were you ( I already did!).


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable!! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun!!

    And thank you for the kind mention Syd!

    ReplyDelete